We at ECI-UBI respect, value and protect personal data of all individuals who interact with us. On this page, you will find detailed information about what data we might acquire about you and how we handle your data.
- We do not collect more data than absolutely necessary for any given purpose.
- We only use data for the purpose it was collected for.
- We do not disclose your data to third parties.
- We keep track of all processes through which we acquire personal data.
- We ensure that additional controls are in place for financial information.
- If you want to know, we can inform you about what kind of data we store about you at any time.
- Upon your request, we will delete personal information we have collected about you.
- All staff and volunteers at ECI-UBI who have access to your data understand the importance of keeping your information safe and secure at all times and are required to sign a Data Confidentiality Agreement with ECI-UBI.
European Citizens’ Initiative
The European Citizens’ Initiative for Unconditional Basic Income (ECI-UBI) is handled by the European Union. Their privacy statement can be found here: https://europa.eu/citizens-initiative/privacy-policy_en
Newsletter and Info-Mails
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device to help us give you a better experience of using our website. Cookies do lots of different things, such as allowing us to personalise the website to your requirements, estimate the number of visitors to our site, including the source and patterns relating to this traffic, understand how visitors use the site, and how we can enhance this experience.
Third party tools
Please be aware that if you are logged in to these services, they can track your visit those of our pages where these tools are embedded.
Hosting and log files
Our websites are hosted by Siteground. SiteGround is a holding of companies registered in the USA, UK, Bulgaria, and Spain that manages four offices and several datacenter locations around the world. https://www.siteground.com/company
Our websites are composed with the tool “WordPress” This tool is in agreeance with the Terms of Service of Automattic, WordPress’ parent company. All our webforms use SSL (“Secure Socket Layer”) technology to ensure the security of the information you transmit to us.
Contact for data handling requests
- information on what data we store about you
- changes of the data we store about you
- access to your data being limited
- deleting of personal information we store about you.,
If you want to request any of the above, please send an email to email@example.com